A process is a set of actions done to accomplish a goal. Quality describes the goals and how to achieve it. A quality process is a set of methods/procedures used to support the business mechanisms according to the needs of the clients. Success of any organization depends on the implementation of quality processes.
Why a quality process is in place?
- A quality process helps any business to achieve its objectives.
- Our quality process is in line with the mission and principles of TechnoKraft.
- Our training programs have been effective and efficient in meeting the needs of the trainees and clients.
- Improved customer satisfaction.
- Improved consistency.
- Eliminates redundancy by removing defects.
- Our quality program enhances organizational and individual competence.
- Our work is constantly re-evaluated for quality.