After completing the course, the learner will be able to:
- Recognize the role and responsibilities of an instructional designer in an e-learning organization.
- Perform client’s need analysis accurately to mitigate risk.
- Design the most suitable learning architecture for an e-learning course.
- Create the course script based on micro strategies and style guides.
- Develop the storyboards that reduce iterations at production level.
- Conduct self-review and peer review of products to ensure high quality course.
- Recognize the importance of visual design for successful instructional design.
- Identify various types of technical compliance followed by the e-learning industry.
- Design quality test items for evaluating the course at pre-training, formative and summative stages.